Each document on the site includes information about the source of the contribution. While you are welcome to use other citation formation such as APA, MLA, Chicago, etc., we recommend the following citation:
Adapted from "Document Title." Author Name, Institution Name. In LGBTQArchitect (2020). The Pennsylvania State University. State College, PA. Date Accessed <URL>.
Adapted from "Assistant Director Interview Questions." Author(s) unknown, New York University. In LGBTQArchitect (2020). The Pennsylvania State University. State College, PA. 25 Jul. 2020 <http://architect.campuslgbtqcenters.org/>.
Adapted from "Bias Response Team Protocols." Author(s) unknown, Oregon State University. In LGBTQArchitect (2020). The Pennsylvania State University. State College, PA. 26 Jul. 2020 <http://architect.campuslgbtqcenters.org/>.
Intellectual Property and the Architect
The Architect respects the right of individuals to create and maintain their own intellectual property. In addition, institutions may have policies that impact how materials can be posted, redistributed and repurposed. With this in mind we offer the following points;
- Anyone considering a submission that was created during their employment at a college or university should discuss the relevant campus policies with their supervisor and/or institutional legal staff.
- The Architect mission is the sharing of information across the profession to support students and institutions in their work. Submissions should include the allowable usage policy and contact information for obtaining usage beyond that, if applicable.
- Open Source: If a document is listed as open source it can be used without any restrictions or attributions to the creator.
- Copyright: If a document is under a personal or institutional copyright restriction it should document as such with the appropriate use options.
- Items posted on the Architect should be free to the users. We respect the right for individuals to receive remuneration for their time and intellectual property so please do not include anything on the site that you feel would be restricted in this way.